Thursday, September 11, 2008

tomorrow is the day, kinda...

Tomorrow, I see my oncologist for the first time. What I want for tomorrow is to get scheduled for both radiation (my arm) and a body scan. I know he won't be able to tell me where the primary source is, but I can't wait to get things started.

Mommy and I saw Tropic Thunder tonight. After the movie, while mom was picking her jaw off of her chest, I came up with a simile. There were more "f's" in that movie than in a class of high school dropouts. Mom and I have been playing the simile game this week. Please join in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori's simile - Waiting for Colleen's oncology stuff to happen is much like two vultures waiting for something to eat, "To heck with patience, let's knee cap something!" And by the way, isn't a class room of high school drop-outs an oxy-moron? We can do those too. *G*

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

Lori, you have big brains.
Yes, I KNOW this is not a simile.
I just calls it like I sees it.

Similes to come.

Lena Gilbert said...

Good luck today! Did you get our card?

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA, Lena I saw the card, it is a treasure! LOL

Whitney R said...

Oh, I want to see the card!

I have one all picked out. I just need to order it. It's not just any card, no no... it's an Auntie Colleenie card. I know/hope she'll love it!