Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SSsss......

So, later in the evening (10:00 PM), I hear something leaking. I look behind me and check my pants, but they are dry. Then I check out the fridge and discover a leak in the water line connected to the back. After I got over my dispair, I called Lori and Lige (because I didn't know what else to do). Since I haven't eaten since yesterday and am faint, and because of all my "drinking", I can't bend over to clean, fix, or even pray. They thankfully came over and helped me out. It's not fixed, but it isn't leaking and I have running water tonight, which I'll obviously need. And I'm still not done drinking that yuk!

2 comments:

Lena Gilbert said...

That stuff they make you drink is very nasty. I've heard it helps to alternate with glasses of 7-up. Was yours called go-litely? I always thoughtu that was ironic as it definitely doesn't make you "go lightly". Good luck today and enjoy your clean colon!2

Whitney R said...

I'm so glad it wasn't your pants leaking!